Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

Jack Osbourne engaged to interior designer Aree Gearhart - Page Six

He’s running on the rails of the Aree train.

Jack Osbourne will soon be a groom once more, as the father of three is now engaged to interior designer Aree Gearhart.

“Today I asked the most beautiful and loving woman I’ve ever met to marry me,” Osbourne, 36, revealed on Instagram Thursday. “She said yes!!

“Life is a series of doors and I’m so excited to walk through this one with her,” he went on.

“She’s truly a magical being with a heart bigger than anything I could have imagined. Her step-mom skills make my heart so full. I couldn’t be happier than I am right now.”

The note accompanied a photo of the couple bundled up together in a wintry clime as Gearhart rests her left hand on Osbourne’s chest to showcase her engagement ring.

Gearhart shared the same photo on her Instagram page, alongside the caption, “today my best friend asked me to marry him in a magical winter wonderland. i’ll love you forever and then some @jackosbourne. my soulmate, my adventure partner, my protector. i’m ready for forever w you + our tribe.”

Jack Osbourne and Aree Gearhart
Jack Osbourne and Aree Gearhart are engaged.
Jack Osbourne / Instagram

The couple has been dating since 2019, beginning their courtship following the finalization of Osbourne’s divorce from ex-wife Lisa Stelly, with whom he shares daughters Pearl, 9, Andy, 6 and 3-year-old Minnie.

Stelly and Osbourne lasted six years before calling it quits.

News of Osbourne’s engagement comes seven months after the former reality star celebrated a laudable 18 years of sobriety.

“It’s not that it gets easier or harder, It’s just that it’s life on life’s terms. If anyone is trying to get sober, know that it possible if you are willing to do the work,” Jack captioned an Instagram snapshot showing the breakdown of his Twelve Steps app at the time.

“Sending lots of love to my people who have been on this journey with me. #sobersbetter.”

Adblock test (Why?)


Jack Osbourne engaged to interior designer Aree Gearhart - Page Six
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Belzer, Extraordinarily Smart-Ass as a Comic and a TV Cop, Dies at 78 - Hollywood Reporter

Richard Belzer, the beloved comedian who began as an edgy stand-up performer before finding further fame as the cynical but stalwart detect...